TTRPG Feature! - DnDDice

If you have been keeping up with my blog TTRPG Tuesday in week one we featured a dice creator known as DnDDice 

I was blessed enough to get two of their sets and wanted to share them with you all! So what dice did I get you may ask? I got Fowl Play and King of Crits. 

I can tell you that these dice are beautiful! They cane quickly and the packing itself is honestly really cool, the creator is also super kind! 

I first will show you the packaging because for me good packing is important.






Additionally the character sheet is my receipt! That is so innovative and I really love the design! So now I got a character sheet with my receipt on the other side. I think that is such a cool concept to be honest! I wouldn't have thought about that and I am really impressed by it! 

Here is the fowl play set 

I chose to make this my pocket dice set, so it always travels with me! It comes with a chunky D20 with the large chicken and the normal sized D20









This set is called King of Crits! 
It is honestly so beautiful and sparkly, I wasn't expecting anything like this and am so pleased with what I got!

It came with two D20 and four D6, it also came with a poker chip and single playing card










More images of these awesome dice will pop up on my feed from time to time and videos of the dice on my tiktok so go check out DnDDice and my other links for more!

Comments

Top Post

TTRPG Tuesdays week 7

Game Feature! Frogsong!