Small Games and My Thoughts #1

 Hello Gamers! I wanted to share the small games I have played so far, all these games are going to be games I accessed on Itch.io, however that does not mean they always will be

All but one will be a game I got through Itch.io's Black Lives Matter Bundle. The Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality which is why their youtube videos are linked in my B4RJE playlist. 

Please note! If you are a small game company and would like your game played and reviewed I would love to just hit me up, mobile games also are a-okay. Just let me know!! Feel free to DM me on any of my social media platforms. 

So lets get into it! 

I will of course link all the games so you can get access to them if you would like! 


Sewer Rave - link 
My rating 9/10 
Warnings - flashing lights and loud music XD

Sewer Rave is a charming little game where you explore a sewer, when it says rave it really means rave! The dance dance electric music is honestly adorable and the art style is so interesting
I played it for at least an hour and a half and there was still so much left I had to explore that I hadn't. It has lots of interesting little places to see and characters to interact with.

Little Comet - link
10/10 

This is legit space mini golf, its simple and easy and that means I understand the mechanics. The star toots which I think is precious. Sound effects are darling, and the art style is so cute! The levels do get harder the further you go.

Ungrounded - link
Tranquility level 10/10
Fun 5/10 its more of a calming game 

A game meant to be tranquil and soft, it is meant to ground yourself and just be in the moment. I am for sure not bashing it, the ambience is nice and the colors are enjoyable. I would just say if you are looking for a fun game to play, find something else. 

Trawl - link
7/10
Warning - oddly spooky despite the game not being scary at all

I would say it is fun, the mechanics are slightly confusing at first. You can only play it three times before you can reset it, maybe I just do not know how to play it. The rain sound is so loud for some reason, and it is a little dark. I would say it is interesting and trying to figure it out is also a fun aspect.

Fat Bear Week - link 
10/10 

This game is absolutely adorable! You start out as a normal sized bear, and as you eat more food you roll around get fatter and gain more weight. It is absolutely adorable and I highly recommend. The mechanics are easy to learn and the sound is preciouses. The artstyle is also so cute! It made me giggle for sure! 

Hallow Head - link 
IDK WHAT TO RATE THIS I QUIT NOT EVEN HALF WAY THROUGH 
Warning - terrifying
Now I love scary games, and I love being scared, but I did quit this game. That does not mean I did not like the game, I actually genuinely enjoyed it and do plan to go back and play it again eventually when I do not feel that I will scream my head off again. The atmosphere is horrifying and it honestly is pretty epic to play. I did enjoy it I did just quit lmfao. This game is 18+ as well. 

MonCuties - link 
10/10 
Super cute game, its like Tamagotchi meets Pokémon and had a child. Has a small character creator which is cute, it has an option for a gender neutral character which is so nice. I think the game itself is fun, has cute characters, a fun little theme, and the art style is adorable. The sound itself is also really cute, it has noises each character makes and you can level them up to evolve as you take care of them and take little quizzes.  

B4RJE Playlist

Non Itch Games.

The Ratchelor - link
10/10

I adore this game! I think it is so darling, you play as someone trying to find love much like the basis of the bachelor. You play through really cute interactions and the art and music is so cute! It is an in browser game so you do not need to download anything to play. The game is so darling, I absolutely love it and I think it is so cute

Me playing the game TWICE





Comments

Top Post

TTRPG Feature! - DnDDice

TTRPG Tuesdays week 7

Game Feature! Frogsong!