TTRPG Tuesday Week 24

 I am doing terrible at keeping up with this so I am making it a goal to do it more often. I am hoping to go back to bi-weekly posts. If you are unaware there was some big news with the DnD community, as you know my blog is for all tabletops from DnD, Pathfinder, to newly made creations. So if you want to have your content featured please fill out my little google form

Now lets get started with this blog, usually I break it up by sections but since this is again a return I want share some cool content I have found since the last update. 




As a GM have you ever been asked a question by your players you didn't have an answer for? Fear not, Waldo's Guide is here for you! Through their randomly generated spreadsheets split up into 10 chapters you can easily get answers for all the questions your players could possibly ask. 

Each Chapter is a different category from stores to ships 

Chapter One: Stores

Chapter Two: Spells

Chapter Three: Cities

Chapter Four: Travel

Chapter 5: NPCs (Janurary's Chapter of the month!) 

Chapter 6: Monsters (My personal favorite artwork however each is unique and fun!)

Chapter 7: Taverns

Chapter 8: Dungeons

Chapter 9: Factions

Chapter 10: Ships 

You can watch an example of the spreadsheets through this Tiktok! If you like their content and want to support them, you can join Waldo's Patreon! They also have a fun redbubble store


I have bought dice from this wonderful creator but they have also made a GM-less one on one story telling game about bargaining with your brain to get a restful nights sleep. Indrani has shared this so kindly at a name your own price. I think this is such a wonderful thing and I really would love to see you all go check it out! Up All Night



I wanted to bring everyone's attention to Fish Blade 🐟🔪
It did begin as a joke, but it has taken TTRPG creators by storm making fun adaptation of the joke to actually bring it to you as a game. So here is a link to a few of those  

From Elven Tower a game where your party controls a Fish ship with a knife https://elven-tower.itch.io/fishblade This is name your own price, which they were kind enough to do. 


Our good friend Jon Boyle made a TTRPG Game Jam, which includes Bogus Cheesecake  , where people can submit all of their current Fish Blade games (There are oddly a lot more than I anticipated and I find it so fun!) So come and check out all of these creators and their Fish Blade games in the Jam https://itch.io/jam/fishblade-2023-game-jam/entries

(Bogus Cheesecakes)
I find everyone's interpretations of these absolutely amazing! 

Also I do not know where this picture derives but I find it a fun 'physical edition' of Fish Blade  

If you enjoy reading blogs like this one in the TTRPG space another blog has been recently dropped where a group of rotating GMs are asked questions about topics. This first one is about Pets and Summons. You can read the first installment of Creator Roundtable! Found through this Twitter creator who owns the blog. So all thank Bjarke the Bard. 



If you love supporting creators in the RPG space check out this Kickstarter! Constellation Volume 1: RPG Zine Anthology. Features 12 exciting roleplaying game zines, packed with action, horror, and intimate emotional experiences.

From checking out the images, I am floored by not only the artwork but the fact all 12 are games. From the descriptions of some of the games I want to get my raccoon hands on them exactly at this moment. There are games for not only just you, but a group of friends. There are some that are dice less, a few D6, and even some that are D100s!

Ending on February 9th so you still have time! There is also a goal if they hit it to have proceeds go to the Luminary Grant which will provide funds to creators to build new and creative tabletop roleplaying projects. This is if they hit 50k! 

They have yet to hit their goal so go go go and support this zine full of creators and games! 

Prices?

$12 You can help someone get a copy of this through pledging for a community copy!

$25 You receive a digital copy and +1 community copy!

$50 You receive a physical copy and a digital copy, as well as +1 community copy




I once again want to thank everyone for sticking with me throughout this blogs existence, I know I haven't always been consistent but I really do love this little project and supporting fellow creators! Keep playing, keep supporting small creators in the TTRPG space, and keep having fun! Till next time, (hopefully the 7th if all goes well), Dawn. 

If you want to help support my blog pls check out my ko-fi or get yourself a sticker from my redubble

Comments

Top Post

TTRPG Feature! - DnDDice

TTRPG Tuesdays week 7

Game Feature! Frogsong!